Monday, December 3, 2012

New Cookbook from Ina

Ok, I know I am late talking about this, but Ina did release a new cookbook on October 30th called, Barefoot Contessa FOOLPROOF.  


I would have ran right out to get this book except that it is close to the holidays, and I know that Santa likes to bring me autographed copies of Ina's cookbooks, so I really did not want to make Santa mad!

As soon as I get the book, I will give it a review and start making the dishes that are in the book to let you all know how they are (I am sure they are fabulous as always).  Until then, if you want to get your own autographed copy of Ina's latest cookbook go here.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Ina Garten or the the Barefoot Contessa line of cookbooks.  I just want you all to know where you can get a copy of the book signed by the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment