Friday, July 12, 2013

Sewing = Obsession

This Summer, sewing and fashion have really become my obsession.  As a plus size gal, it has always been hard to really embrace fashion, because most things off the rack 1. never fit right 2. are hideous and 3. make me feel even worse about myself and my body.

I have said for many years that I was just going to start sewing my own clothes because I am so disgusted with whats available in my size.

Sewing is not quite a new thing for me.  I loved to sew when I was younger, but I was never encouraged to run with it, so to speak.

Anyways, the reason that I am not on here much is because there are some new things in the works, so bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. Sewing sounds so fun! Although, I have zero coordination and no idea how to make anything! lol. Have fun! It sounds like an awesome hobby!

    ReplyDelete